Canon Ixus 2 - APS Camera + 90 deg torch

reddeath

Forager
Jul 29, 2007
Kilkenny, ROI
As stated, like new a Canon Ixus 2 APS camera, this is complete with original leather case, Canon infra red remote shutter button ( so u can take piccies without moving the unit about) and even the manual

now i realise this IS NOT a digital camera so maybe of limited desire nowadays but this is a cracking unit and like i said is near perfect spec

not sure how to post a link up of the spec etc but a quick troll of the net will find it if you arent sure
ixusqf0.jpg

----------------------------------------------------

Next Up a MOD issue right angle torch complete with filters and holder - pretty self explanatory in v. good nick!

Let the offers commence!

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Cracking camera I have the digital and the aps version. Took some great snowboarding shots with the aps as well as some nice panoramic scenes.
Dave

reddeath

Forager
Jul 29, 2007
Kilkenny, ROI
im surprised no takers - im looking for a 'crook' knife - you know the hooked one for carving spoons with

these are going on fleabay for 20-30 quid without the remote so gotta be good for the knife!

any other offers?

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
Rochester, Kent
I have a crook knife, its virtually brand new, i got fed up with carving my spoon so it was shelved.
I can post pics if you want.....

*EDIT* Having just dug it out there are some slight blemishes on the blade but the edge is still ok, as good as when i got it anyway.

My Mum has been dying for one of these little cameras, she hasn't got a hold of the digital malarky so this would suit her, happy to pay a bit of money as well if the crook knife isn't enough on its own.

Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE