Can you make a 3 Colour Paracord Circle Stich

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Hmm - you could double up one of your strands, then use the other two as a single strand - effectively using 4 strands as two. Not sure what it would look like though

Jun 15, 2011
Wirral
140.jpg

Sorry about the link, here's the pic. And yes I want to replicate this to produce and sell for H4H on ebay aswell.

Cheers help appreciated...

Paul_B

Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
No offence meant but perhaps you could let the guy know what you are going to do afterall it is kind of his design. He probably won't mind but fairs fair and all. I think he posts on here sometimes. If so a simple PM to him couldn't harm.

Jun 15, 2011
Wirral
Yeah was thinking that Paul. Afterall im not trying to rob his business I just want to do my bit for H4H whilst enjoying it...

Paul_B

Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
I thought you might contact him but thought I ought to say it. I'm sure its not a problem afterall if you make them and match his price and proportion to H4H then it is really like him having twice the production and twice the listings so perhaps twice the chance of someone coming across it who might buy one. Afterall it does all help. Most on here are considerate enough to be upfront about this sort of thing like you.

Jun 15, 2011
Wirral
Cheers Paul. Having second thoughts I think trying to copy that design altogether might be a No no, as it is a business for him at the moment. I feel bad now lol. Oh well have to see how things go ;)

bilmo-p5

Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Much of the paracord work we see here is based on multiple repetitions of the crown knot. There really is no better way to learn how to do these knots than to be taught first hand by someone who knows what they're about. Failing that there's any number of books, vids etc available to assist the aspiring knottie. I particularly like the approach taken by Grog on his Animated Knots site. No affiliations; merely appreciative of the resource. Take a look at the decorative section. There's a lot of useful stuff there.

Zingmo

Eardstapa
Jan 4, 2010
S. Staffs
Apparently, the profits from the merchandise that H4H sell cover the running costs of the charity, meaning that donations go 100% to the cause. I would definitely contact them (it's actually his wife runs the merchandising side), otherwise some of what people want to got to H4H is going to Evilbay!

Z

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE