Can anyone identify this

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
1,821
9
59
Lancashire
Hi,

Whilst sorting out my gear I found this...

IMG_1224.jpg

I've no idea what it is, I don't remember where it came from. It looks very Click Stand ish, but there doesn't seem to be the base plate, they don't seem to fit together in a sensible way I can work out.

Any clues? I'm sure it will be embarrassingly obvious.

Thanks for reading,

Andy
 
I have a titanium one got off e bay still use it Until I saw the post above I didn't realise it was a proper product Nice One fits in Trangia mess tin BTW
 
Of course!!!!

Thank you all so much, I didn't put the trangia burner next to it, as I was sure there was a bit missing, until you twig the burner is an integral part it just looks to small!

Now, where the hell did it come from :)

Thank you all very much.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE