Campsites/woodland in Kent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
Can anyone recommend any campsites in woodland or any woodland where it may be possible to get permission to camp in (with fire etc.) in kent, preferably around the medway towns. There is a thread started a few years ago about some woodland in Rochester that may be able to get permission but that didnt seem to come to anything.

Ive been using Forgewood near Tunbridge Wells for a round a year now and love it there but fancied a change and can only seem to find campsites in fields, doesnt seem to be many options for wilder camping so just wondered if anyone can point me in the right direction, PM me if you dont want to share with everyone. :)

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
we hold the meets at Broadstone Warren near East Grinsted, it's a cracking site

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
Will keep an eye out for meetings in future. East grinsteads not too far away, was ideally after somewhere a bit closer for my solo camps but would like to meet up with more members as I know Ive got lots to learn.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

realearner

Forager
Sep 26, 2011
kent
We do bump! :) I'd given up hope on this one, dont think anyone wants to share. :(

Hi there pauljm116 there is a bit of woodland near to me that I have been working on getting more permissions on. It is forty acres, will keep you posted if interested as I am new to bushcraft also.
Have not camped there yet, but have had fires.

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
Hi there pauljm116 there is a bit of woodland near to me that I have been working on getting more permissions on. It is forty acres, will keep you posted if interested as I am new to bushcraft also.
Have not camped there yet, but have had fires.

I'm definately interested mate. Where in kent is it? PM me if you dont want to broadcast it. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE