camping /shooting permission ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 11, 2006
brecon
Hi
Recently back to BCUK after a break.
This year i got my shotgun certificate and was just wondering if anyone had shooting permission where they camp or camping permission where they shoot, and wanted some company.
Im in south wales but can travel if nesessary, dont drive but the wife can drop me off :D
I have all the gear for pigeon shooting lamping etc + 2 guns so can bring one for you.
Just thought some one may like a weekend end or a night out cooking what we catch as you may have permission but only use air rifles etc.
Well the offer is there if anyone is interested, cant remember if this site sends me notifications so post here and email me at lyndon@edgun.co.uk if you have any interest.
I can supply the guns ammo and instruction so dosent matter if you have never shot before, just make sure you have permission (preferably written) on the land you camp on and we are set.
regards lyn.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE