camping locations

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tom57

Jan 1, 2008
london
i am interested in going camping for a couple of days with a friend and would like to know if anyone had any recomendations of any places/routes that they know of. we would really like to be based primarily around a lake. i thought of asking here first before looking for places further north. so if anyone knows of any places we would really appreciate it.

tom57

Jan 1, 2008
london
definately wild/free camping. lake district is definately a possibility and would be better as it is closer to home, but if any one knows of places in scotland please let me know as well.

novembeRain

Nomad
Sep 23, 2008
lincoln
south wales, closer and about as wild as it gets without going more than 100miles, be well prepared for rain though.

Monmothshire, hereford or thetford?

You could always go south or southwest? Or wiltshire can be very nice, have a look on the forestry commission's website to see if you can find woodland close by with a lake - then see what you can do about permission.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE