Camo tarp and travel bag for sale – prices dropped

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Hi Guys PLEASE NOTE THESE ITEMS ARE NOW WITHDRAWN FROM SALE
I have reduced the price on the DPM Tarp/Basha for sale, size is 2.50m x 2.10 m

I bought it from here for £45 + £4 p+p last summer and have used it twice – it’s like new

http://www.surplusandoutdoors.com/s...ous/genuine-army-issue-dpm-hootch-328529.html

The basha has no marks/rips holes or tears whatsoever and has shock cord and about 25 metres of genuine 550 paracord in OG attached. It’s the genuine item with a webbing type reinforcement along the central seam and edges and loads of attached loops. You may see others cheaper but not this size or quality.

I’d now like £34.00 for this item, that will include delivery to your door.

This also includes a storm shield compression sack which fits the basha great, it cost me £10 new and has had as much use as the basha (i.e. used twice!). n.b I have written TARP in small letters on the compression sack label (don’t know if that matters to anybody) it was to help me when unpacking my kit.

Oh - and there are also 6 steel tent pegs included

I also still have the following for sale -Trespass Helicon Travel Bag OG in colour – theres a picture in the link below and I’ve copied the blurb.

http://www.daleswear.co.uk/index.cf...-3BD4-52B2D5FB1A036CE4&order=priceHigh&page=1

1 Litre Travel Bag
Great bag for any traveller. Can easily be put on to your belt so you can have your hands free
Velcro Fastening at Front
Ideal for Carrying your Camera, Phone etc
Detachable & Adjustable Shoulder Strap
Front & Internal Zip Pockets
Belt loops at Back for attaching to your belt
Detachable internal Keyring attachment for keeping keys etc safe

Too many potential uses to list - 'possibles pouch' - springs to mind first though - £5.50 to your door - paypal as gift please.
Regards

Max

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE