Camo and desert camo stuff

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Prices are approx trade value

I've had loads of this stuff knocking around for 'shcrafting or stalking but I prefer solid colour to be honest.

DPM desert windprooj jacket with wired hood. Worn twice 180/96 £30

DPM Windproof Gaberine trousers. Have worn them stalking and found them to be perfect, but sadly just not a colour that suits......34 waist 33 inside leg £20

DPM jungle shirt, again wore it stalking last month and loved it - but not enough to be seen in it. Washed to silence. I'm a 16.5 collar and 44 chest - fits me fine with a little to spare. £12 .

I also have a pair of desert camo trs in 34 waist and a desert shirt 180/112 which you can have free with any of the other stuff

Dougster

Oct 13, 2005
Due to a discussion of how this has been done I'd like to change this slightly:

I heard of a new charity this morning, set up the mothers of eight serving soldiers who died in one 24 hour period in Afghanistan. I had tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat.

http://afghanheroes.org.uk/homepage.asp

Donate to them, tell me honestly you have and take your pick of one thing. Postage on me.

Richard

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Hi Dougster

Can you hang onto the DPM Windproof Gaberine trousers for me until Saturday when my money hits the bank.

Will make a donation then and send you my address.

Cheers

Phill

Dougster

Oct 13, 2005
Phill - tha trousers are all yours.

I'm a little surprised this died a death and need things cleared - so I've got rid of the rest and I'll pay what I would have spent on post to the charity.

Go figure eh?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE