Camelbak, OG Bergen, MTP Shorts and more.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Modchop

Oct 17, 2013
Shropshire
Final items now traded so all gone!, Thanks for looking.

More kit to clear out.

Everything includes postage in the UK only. Payment via BT preferred please though PP available. Happy to meet or deliver (within reason) especially for the bergen as it's heavy and will knock a tenner off the cost if we can avoid posting it.

☆ TRADED ☆ Camelbak Stowaway. 2 litre used hydration bladder in good order. £10

☆ SOLD ☆ MTP Genuine issue shorts in size 30/96/112. Bought new but too big so have only been washed. £12

☆ TRADED ☆ Genuine DPM S95 Trousers, size 85/100/116, too big for me, washed and worn once. £7

☆ SOLD ☆ Military issue thermos flask cover, in 'new' but issued condition. £8

☆ SOLD ☆ Genuine issue longback bergen in OG, in really good condition and complete with both pouches, yoke and accessory straps to make the day pack with the pouches. All zips and buckles present, intact and working. Getting hard to find in OG in this condition, makes a great hard use large capacity rucksack. £45

Thanks for looking and thanks to Bushcraft UK.

Last edited:

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Interested in the camelbak and trousers, anything in particular your looking for in trade? Mora 120 carving knife perhaps? Loads of other stuff, let me know.

Modchop

Oct 17, 2013
Shropshire
Interested in the camelbak and trousers, anything in particular your looking for in trade? Mora 120 carving knife perhaps? Loads of other stuff, let me know.

Hi mate

Definitely interested in the Mora, what else do you have in mind just before I say yes to the Mora? Pretty much anything camping/ bushcraft is of interest.

Cheers

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
I'll go have a dig through later but off the top of my head I've got a meths stove you might like? One of these but with a genuine trangia burner to go with it.

Modchop

Oct 17, 2013
Shropshire
OK thanks, I bought myself a Trangia Triangle not long ago or I'd have had the burner stand off you!

Drop me a PM when you're ready and we'll sort something out, cheers.

BILLy

Apr 16, 2005
NORTH WALES
Hi Ian
Hope all is well, the bergan came yesterday, very happy
Thanks very much
Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE