Sold Camelbak Linchpin (32L ish pack with Mystery Ranch harness)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
Bit of a unicorn these days, that took me over a year to get hold of one in good condition. Only flogging it as I've got a chance at another pack I've been after for a long time.

This is a collaboration between Camelbak and Mystery Ranch to build a small patrol pack with the awesome Mystery Ranch Futura Yoke (adjusts for height etc) - pretty much the best harness I've tried for heavy loads.

Colour is Coyote Brown.

Product page and video at SKDTAC, plus a few reviews: https://www.skdtac.com/CamelBak-Linchpin-Hydration-Pack-p/cbk.661.htm

Features:
- Camelbak Lifetime Warranty
- Total Volume 32.5L: 29.5 main compartment, 3L hydration compartment (bladder not included but can include a new one at additional cost)
- Main compartment has tie down points for securing heavy gear (designed for radio).
- Upper zip pocket, sized for goggles / sun glasses in a case
- Large front pocket with internal organiser (around 2-3 inch depth) and key clip
- Front slip zip pocket (maps etc)
- Large beaver tail behind front pocket (sized to take a military helmet but good for a outer layer)
- two zip up side pockets (these fit a 1L Nalgene Oasis canteen, so I assume also the US canteen but not tried).
- Velcro for name tape, morale patches etc
- Mystery Ranch Futura Yoke (adjustable for ride height of the bag)
- Lash points on base to attach straps for a sleep mat / roll mat etc

Pics:
Front on:
k3z2op7.jpg

Side on:
x0zXQBt.jpg

Organiser pocket (two slot pockets, some organisers and key clip):
OkeVT6m.jpg

Beavertail / helmet holder:
NqEtETO.jpg

Upper goggle pocket:
f9PHBjx.jpg

Main compartment w/ lash tabs
cLTyN2v.jpg

Nalgene 1L Oasis canteen in side pocket (not included):
SvCEmPz.jpg

Back panel (I've added/included some velcro one wrap to tame the straps):
ZbGUeB7.jpg

Base of pack, showing lash tabs:
MldBj7y.jpg

Hydration compartment showing hanger tab:
DZv46jz.jpg

Showing small pin hole marks from where a name tape was attached:
kmLcvDb.jpg

Pull on pack cloth lining of goggle pocket:
rfHsawM.jpg

Condition:
The condition is used but overall great condition. There are some small signs of use, listed below as I like folk to know what they're getting and I'm a bit anal:

- No hydration bladder (I have a new unused 3L camelback Omega I can throw in at additional cost).
- couple of light scuff marks on the cordura
- some light fuzzing on the air mesh
- pin holes in the label where a name tape was sewn (shown below but hard to make out)
- small pull on pack cloth lining of goggle pocket (shown in photos)
- Front compression strap has been neatly removed to prevent snagging and faff when getting into the front pocket (I didn't notice until looking at stock photos to make this sale)
- Sternum strap is missing. These can be obtained from Camelbak under warranty (as I understand it) or replaced with something like the ITW 1" quick attach models.

Price:
I'm asking £115 inc postage to UK.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE