Buying from Ebay

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Has anyone bought antyhing from bushcraft_uk? If so is it any good?, I was thinking of buying a basha from them....

~Dan~

Sep 19, 2005
i was going to buy some things from bushcraft_uk on ebay but havnt got round to it if u order anything, put a post up telling what the delivery and service is like and if the basha's actually any good, latly ive ended up with a C**T's trying to con me out of money on ebay so i am more reluctant to buy on ebay these days but hope u get what u were after :)

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
In the end I decided to give it a miss for a bit.... he seems to be constantly tradeing and i'm in no real rush!

PLUS...... I may have located a cheap supply of waterproof ripstop so will post an update if i do ;) so amd now thinking of making my own.

Is there anyone out there that has made a basha - seems pretty simple to me?

Porcupine

Forager
Aug 24, 2005
Leek,The Netherlands
i bought something from him last week, fast reaction and (almost) no hassle.

only problem i ran into was that somehow my ebay/paypall account wasnt verified,what i heard he had some trouble with ppl paying with stolen creditcards.

we got it sorted though.

Porcupine

~Dan~

Sep 19, 2005
i dont think my paypal is verified either i no my email adress for paypal is and my phone number but i wonder if itll still ba a hassle :confused: well i mite email him and ask. gd look with making your basha g4ghb post some pics if you get it done :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE