Bushy Shops in North Lincolnshire?

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
I'm visiting the 'outlaws' next week in the Scunthorpe / Brigg / Grimsby area and wondered if there are any recommended Bushcraft or outdoors shops in the area. Maybe even some place interesting to visit?

The Mrs is thrilled that i'm going to be away from this site for a week and i'm not going to have my toy's to play with and because of that i'd like to 'surprise' her.

Any ideas?

May 14, 2006
Consett County Durham
Hmmn well I wouldn't call it bushcrafty but there's a shop called either Litewoods or Littlewoods (or at least there was when I lived there) It's at the ribey square end of Cleethorps road near freeman st. They cater for hunting fishing etc and there mite be a few interesting bits in there (haven't been back for a while).
Mite be worth a look anyway.

Stew, I grew up in the Bradley X roads area, you?

Kev

Scuba Pete

Forager
Nov 3, 2005
Glasgow
There is a millets in scunthorpe, a suplus store as well, I think it is plaskits, something like that.

It has been a while since I was in scunny.

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Hmmn well I wouldn't call it bushcrafty but there's a shop called either Litewoods or Littlewoods (or at least there was when I lived there) It's at the ribey square end of Cleethorps road near freeman st. They cater for hunting fishing etc and there mite be a few interesting bits in there (haven't been back for a while).
Mite be worth a look anyway.

Stew, I grew up in the Bradley X roads area, you?

Kev

I think it's Litewoods. All I remember them having that I was interested in was Opinels and Black Widow catapults.

My parent's house is down Park Avenue, near People's Park.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE