Bushwacker Bob Does It Again !!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Phil562

Settler
Jul 15, 2005
Middlesbrough
Sean has modded two of my battered SAKs, they are the dogs :D

S4020204.jpg

Cocobollo with an inlay of Thuya and the accents are Malacite spaced with Silver.

S4020213.jpg

Australian Malee Burl ( has a lovely red colour to it ) accent is Lais Lasuli with 9ct Gold

This mans talents has no bounds, I'm sure if you have some unloved SAKs he will transform them for you, for a fee of course ;)

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
MMM. the Emporers new clothes.
I can understand the Pocket Pal as it makes a neat EDC.
The larger SAK seemed a bit useless to me.Does anyone still use tinned food whilst camping?or cant open a bottle of beer with the back of a pen knife?or needs a selection of soft bladed screwdrivers.The corkscrew may be handy,but there were an awful lot of 'blades' that I'd never use!
It was quite heavy and would wear holes in my pockets as I walked around in circles.
Apart from its dubious usefulness,I'm pleased you like them,Phil and I hope you enjoy using them.

Phil562

Settler
Jul 15, 2005
Middlesbrough
bushwacker bob said:
MMM. the Emporers new clothes.
I can understand the Pocket Pal as it makes a neat EDC.
The larger SAK seemed a bit useless to me.Does anyone still use tinned food whilst camping?or cant open a bottle of beer with the back of a pen knife?or needs a selection of soft bladed screwdrivers.The corkscrew may be handy,but there were an awful lot of 'blades' that I'd never use!
It was quite heavy and would wear holes in my pockets as I walked around in circles.
Apart from its dubious usefulness,I'm pleased you like them,Phil and I hope you enjoy using them.

Very positive mate :rolleyes:

I reckon it depends on whether you carry it as an EDC, which I don't :cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE