Bushtool micarta ,leather/kydex sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
For sale I have a bushtool with green canvas micarta handle, this is a new style blade (slightly shorter) and has 3 tubes and 2 bolts .
01 STEEL professionally Heat treated to 58rc, zero scandi ground to a razor sharp edge , welded stainless butt plate, the sheath is a kydex leather mix with firesteel holder and sharpening stone pouch (fits fallkniven DC4, with a little room to spare for other survival items), belt loop can be used as an emergency strop. sheath can be taken appart for cleaning. FIRESTEEL NOT INCLUDED.
I would like £185 for this package, includes paypal fees and UK RMSD.
IMAG0464.jpg

IMAG0465.jpg

IMAG0466.jpg

Claudiasboris

Life Member
Feb 8, 2009
Sheffield
I must admit that I like that sheath. I'm not that keen on leather sheaths but that one makes for a nice kit. If I had more spends I'd snatch that up. Luckily I've got one your lovely bushtools.

Claudiasboris

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
Recieved today and I have to say I am truly stunned at how good it is!

It's so good in fact I'm sorely tempted to make it a 'drawer queen', but shall resist the temptation and look forward to using it in the field.
Thanks Rob fo a true bargain.
ATB
Kim

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Recieved today and I have to say I am truly stunned at how good it is!

It's so good in fact I'm sorely tempted to make it a 'drawer queen', but shall resist the temptation and look forward to using it in the field.
Thanks Rob fo a true bargain.
ATB
Kim

I thought the same my self but its a waste and its so comfy to use too ;)

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
glad you like it mate, I dont make drawer queens I make knives to use , if it needs a facelift one day thats no problem.
Have fun with it!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE