Bushcrafty themed stag and birthday weekends in Cornwall

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bowji john

Silver Trader
As a result of being asked to run a bushcraft stag weekend next year by someone on here - I have decided to offer this service to the BCUK community

Bowji bushcamping is located on our land and is part of our home

As a result I've shied away from advertising such weekends in the past

Being situated on the North Cornwall Coast we are able to offer a wide range of outdoor activities like coasteering, free diving, spear fishing, jet ski safaries, canoeing and surfing in addition to long bow archery, shooting bushcraft and coastal survival.

So in addition to the usual courses I run, I've decided to bite the bullet and offer catered bushcraft weekends for all male/female groups as well as family groups (though not at the same time :.)

Bowji Bushcamping is a subsidiary of Oakview Consultants Ltd which is a H & S Consultancy to the outdoor industry

I dare say - in due course - feedback will be forthcoming on the weekend booked by the individual (you know who you are) that has kicked this off

All the best

John Clark

PS

Tony - being new to this advertising lark I trust that the above is in accordance with the house rules...

PPS

Thanks for the feed back Tony

Last edited:
Reactions: Lonsy466

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Thanks again John for the most amazing weekend at your place! What will see you again soon! 👍👍

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE