Bushcrafting in Doncaster

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
my sites are either stealth, or specific to named people so no luck here i,m afraid,....

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
I'm just up the road in Sherburn

i,m actually Upton, (someones gotta live there!)

I get to sherburn on the bike sometimes,...(as do 1000's of others as you probably know)

some nice areas surrounding if you could get hold of a little,...

treefrog

Aug 4, 2008
South Yorkshire
Anyone interested in getting together for a few beers pool knowledge and maybe arrange a few meets in donny area ??:campfire:

if you need a meet venue, try contacting Squirrel Wood, just north of Doncaster (just of the A19 nr Skellow). Primarily a scout camp, but other organisations use it too. No Idea what the cost would be…

Address: The Wardens Den Abbeys Walk
City: Doncaster
Postcode: DN1 2AH
01302 702669

"The campsite consists of 70 acres of natural woodland and is ideal for real Scout camping; backwoods cooking, shelters; wide games etc.
Permanent altar fires are provided on all sites and there is plenty of natural firewood within the campsite. Four water points service the campsites. Vehicles are not allowed on the sites, (except in exceptional circumstances, see Warden) but there are unloading facilities within about 50m of the sites. A one-way traffic system operates within the site and must be strictly adhered to in the interest of safety. Vehicles must be left in the car park, which is covered with security lights and CCTV. Hard standing is available for caravans at the camp centre."

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE