Bushcrafter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 13, 2010
Finland
Hi everybody!

This is my latest knife.

73_full.jpg

It's a fulltang, actually the first fulltang that I've made both the blade and the handle for. The blade is 4mm O1, scandiground and razor sharp, the handle is made in stabillised alderroot with antiqued and bruched brass bolsters.

I have also made a new website with a new adress, www.nylundknives.com where you can find more pictures of this knife and other knives that were not displayed on the old site.

What do you think?

Best Regards
Jakob Nylund

robin wood

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 29, 2007
derbyshire
www.robin-wood.co.uk
For anyone who doesn't know Jacob and Simon's work from other places they are world class and the prices very reasonable for the quality.

I have two of their knives and have handled quite a few others, outstanding workmanship, fit and finish.

May 13, 2010
Finland
were can i get that paticular nylund full tang blank please jacob?

This was a special commission and I've only made one of these blades. I may make a few more after christmas...

The easiest way would be to sign up for my newsletter, on the contact page on my site, then you will be notified when I have new blades or knives available.

I won't start spamming you with newsletters, I will probably send out about 3-4 newsletters a year.

Best Regards
Jakob

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
I have just been to your website.
Am now very tempted by your work it is all great. I love the one with the all reindeer antler handle in the gallery.
Think I will be keeping a close eye on your knives available section from now on:)

May 13, 2010
Finland
I have just been to your website.
Am now very tempted by your work it is all great. I love the one with the all reindeer antler handle in the gallery.
Think I will be keeping a close eye on your knives available section from now on:)

Thanks you,

We will probably come to Bristol and knives uk this year again so make sure you stop by and take a closer look on our knives there.

Jakob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE