bushcraft with my soon

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jean baptiste

Tenderfoot
hi
with my soon and friend we went in forest for few days this summer we went near dieppe in france
fire with bow drille and chilli con carné, tracks some bird
hpim0635qe4.jpg

hpim0642yj0.jpg

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
How easy is it to do bushcraft in the woods in France? Are there people who chase you off their land? Or is there a right to be able to camp in the woods?

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
You know what, I really envy that.
I don't have any children. But my friend has a son, about the same age (10 years?), and he often takes him on walks through the woods and teaches him stuff. That must be just about the best feeling in the world. For both father (parent) and child. I know if my dad had taken me out and shown me things like that I'd have bloody loved it and it would have left me buzzing for years.
I'm going to get my girlfriend pregnant now, just so I can have a son and take him out and do things like that.
Maybe not.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
You know what, I really envy that.
I don't have any children. But my friend has a son, about the same age (10 years?), and he often takes him on walks through the woods and teaches him stuff. That must be just about the best feeling in the world. For both father (parent) and child. I know if my dad had taken me out and shown me things like that I'd have bloody loved it and it would have left me buzzing for years.
I'm going to get my girlfriend pregnant now, just so I can have a son and take him out and do things like that.
Maybe not.

Maybe not........ I'd just become 'surrogate dad' to your mates son ;) - far cheaper in the long run! :lmao:

jean baptiste

Tenderfoot
yes it was a great moment and my sonn love it too he want to return again
well in france you can do bushcraft if you take care of the place !! in the southe it's not possible to make fire at april to november
but in the north there no probléms
if you are in the private property you ask the permission and in the public area i never have some troubles just when you living the place let it clean
sorry for my horible english i learn i learn o)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE