Bushcraft UK group Expeditions and Courses

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonidas

Settler
Oct 13, 2008
Briton
www.mammothblades.com
Tony - The ball park pricing is excellent.
Subject to health wealth and happiness I am in (happiness meaning booking other half into a spa for a week) :D
Is also a good reason to use some of those pesky air miles....

Nov 14, 2008
Toronto, canada
fantastic!....although i am in canada...and about to start my MA in september (runs until the following sept), id love to participate if the timing and pricing is right....is this limited to uk residents only?

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
No, it's open to all bushcraft UK members :D

Edited to add - I may be wrong on this, we need to check as insurance companies in the UK often have a clause exempting the US / Canadian citizens being covered due to the chance of litigation being higher than any other nation :D

it may be that we can't cover them, that there's a surcharge or all will be fine with a well worded and signed disclaimer. I'll get back to you when we know more :D

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
I recieved an email talking about all this type of thing. There was mention of canoe expeditions in Scotland and/or Canada....are these still likely to go through? If so I would be very interested..

cheers

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Yes, that's another expedition that we're going to put forward to the members, there's a Poll in the Full Member area at the moment which i'm going to be opening up to all the members to get feedback.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
We've moved the expedition info into the new Expedition and Courses forum area and closed this thread. It's copied there though so the conversation can continue.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE