Bushcraft knife in Mapel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave Barker

Nomad
Sep 15, 2003
Norway
www.brukskniver.net
I recently made this knife for another member. He received th knife at the weekend and although he likes it... he says his hands are like shovels and he handle is a little too small.

No money has hanged hands between him and i yet, and he still has the kife at home.

The knife is therefore ready for immediate delivery to anywhere in the world.

The blade and tang are made from 01 stock and the blade has a typical scandi grind. It comes with stainless pins and an aluminium thong tube. It is fitted with mapel burl that shows slight birdseyes.

the sheath is a veg tanned leather pouch ( right handed) finished with a dark choclate stain, greased and sealed.

I would like 95 quid flat for this ( plus the usual paypal fees)

dean.jpg

dean2.jpg

As always thanks for looking:)

dtalbot

Jan 7, 2004
Derbyshire
That is fantastic, I've wanted one of your kniives for ages but my changed circumstances mean I don't have even 85p spare at the moment! Go on someone grab a bargain!

KB1HZM

Sep 14, 2006
North Adams, MA USA
Ummm been trying to find out how much 85 quid would be in US. i am interested in the knife but would it be worth it to have it shipped here or would it be advisable to find one here?

stuart m

Nomad
May 18, 2006
Sheffield
www.stuartmitchellknives.com
KB1HZM said:
Ummm been trying to find out how much 85 quid would be in US. i am interested in the knife but would it be worth it to have it shipped here or would it be advisable to find one here?
I have seen this knife, it is a very nice example, I know you would not be disappointed!

£85 is about $160 and airsure postage will cost around £15 or $28, there are a couple of cheaper otions but this will get the knife to you in around 5 days... Hope this helps!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE