bushcraft knife in 3mm o1

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mark.177

Maker
Apr 21, 2014
Cornwall UK
up for grabs one of my Bushcraft knives made from 3mm o1 carbon steel

blade length 110mm, overall length 230mm, widest part of handle 25mm
zero ground scandi 30 degree inclusive (15 per side)

lightly tapered tang

handle material is natural tan canvas micarta with white g10 liners held with brass and stainless loveless bolts

heat treat, as always full temperature controlled soak with anti scale, edge quenched and double tempered to around 59-60hrc

sheath made from 3.5mm veg tanned leather treated with danish oil inside and mink oil outside with holder for ferro rods up to 9mm

price was £175 including UK delivery price reduced to £160 including UK post, paypal, bank transfer or collection in person, fee's included. over 18's only please.

thanks for looking

Last edited:

mark.177

Maker
Apr 21, 2014
Cornwall UK
just wanted to add (if allowed?) though not for sale (its my own) i have found this made by casstrom excellent if your wanting a removable dangler, far more secure than press studs yet making it easy to remove your knife from your belt or attach to a pack

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
I can't believe that's still here! At that price ?! Wish there was less month at the end of my money....

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Lovely work as always, have a bump amazed it hasn't sold

mark.177

Maker
Apr 21, 2014
Cornwall UK
has been listed for way too long with no interest so likely the last scandi i'll make. i have to sell this to afford new materials, price dropped to £150 including UK delivery

Bootstrap Bob

Jun 21, 2006
Oxfordshire
Mark,
Lucky I saw this as I'm after a nice knife for Mrs Bootstrap's birthday this year and this fits the bill perfectly.
Pm me with details for payment and I'll be happy to fund your next project.

mark.177

Maker
Apr 21, 2014
Cornwall UK
thanks, now sold. for some strange reason i cant change the prefix from for sale to sold? the prefix option is no longer there when i try to edit the post even in go advanced?

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Those Casstrom danglers are excellent, bought one after seeing this post and really pleased.
Thanks for the heads up Mark, pleased the knife sold as I was sorely tempted!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE