Bushcraft Knife (Enzo Trapper)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sparrowhawk

Sep 8, 2010
Huddersfield
SOLD pending funds

Hi Everyone,
Here's another Enzo Trapper with a custom leather sheath that I have just finished. Both knife and sheath are brand new.
Here are the stats:

Steel: O1
Grind: Scandi to zero
Handle Materials: Oak, brass corby bolts and brass lanyard tube
Blade Length:99mm (approx.)
Handle length: 109mm (approx.)
Overall Length: 208mm (approx.)
Sheath: Hand made custom, 3mm Vegetable tanned, dark mahogany, right handed.

The sheath on this knife is a beautifully snug fit, holds the knife even when you shake it upside down.
There are one or two cosmetic flaws in the leather however, and the knife itself has one or two flaws that I'm prepared to live with as it is a user after all.
As a result I'm asking £80.00 NOW £75.00 (GBP) including UK delivery. If you require delivery oversees this will be subject to a p&p charge.

DSC00147.jpg

DSC00148.jpg

DSC00151.jpg

DSC00154.jpg

DSC00159.jpg

Please don't be put off by the white dust you can see on the sheath in the first pic. I had been sanding some elforyn prior to taking the photos, and even though I couldn't see it with the naked eye the camera picked all the dust up beautifully! I didn't even notice until I'd uploaded the pics. Rest assured It has all been wiped off.

Thanks for looking.

Josh Hemingway

Last edited:

WoodMan

Forager
Jan 18, 2008
Norfolk
The blade is worth £40 so someone could get the sheath, handle, fittings, labour and postage for £35! Thats a bargain in anyones book. Supprised it hasn't been snapped up. Glyn.

Deck

Forager
Dec 31, 2010
Moray
Arrived today. Very pleased with it, very well made with an excellent sheath. Arrived just in time for some use over the weekend as well. I'm chuffed. Cheers Josh :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE