Bushcraft Folder

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
B

bushmanuk

blackg10.jpg

To give a better impression of size against my standard bushcraft knife which is similar in size to the woodlore.

This will be the basic setup, Handle material can be changed to what I have available, several variety of woods. G10,(black only at present) micarta when I can get some. Several custom options will be available, bolsters in nickel silver or brass. Carbon fibre scales. Backspine with lanyard hole, Titanium liners,even a clip if you so desire. Damascus blade and bolsters are also possible.

Paul.

http://www.bushmanuk.co.uk

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
BushmanUK, just to let you know that this thread is skating very close to breaking the rules about advertising.

It is fine to make an announcement about a new product, but it is better to let the Mods know so that it can be a locked announcement with subsequent discussions being carried out via PM or your own web site.

Thanks

masongary44

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 6, 2004
Leeds, England
I am liking the sound of this knife even more... cant wait to see what the custom options will be.... Will you be open for requests of have a set list......

OK... i dont care how much... I want one :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE