Bushcraft Blingy Thingy

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Made this ages ago, all it is is a piece of White Tail Deer antler and a leather lace for neck lanyard, the silver thing sticking up from the top of the antler is a .22 round (obviously not a live one)

DSCF4007a.jpg

The leather lace is fully adjustable as it uses two sliding knots, so the wearer can open it right up to put it on them close the diameter of the necklace down so it rides higher, not that i wear jewelry of any sort anyway, 99% of the time, i don't even wear a watch let alone stuff like this.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
would it be any use as a pressure flaker for flint working? it's not an area that i have any experience in whatsoever so no idea whether it would work or not, but if it was any use as a pressure flaker that gives it loads of practical value (as you may have guessed i don't much go in for jewllery either!)

stuart

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I've got some tiny, tiny little glass phails. If you hollowed out one of those tips one could be fitted inside. You'd need to groove the outside for the cord though.
What the hang you'd put inside the wee glass bottle though ? I usually put essential oils in mine.
They'd take needles or firelighting dust from a fero rod.....though that wrapped around the neck might not be a good idea :eek:

Just thinking outloud :rolleyes: sorry Kepis.

Nice choker for someone who likes wearing them though :)

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE