For Sale Buffalo Mittens size medium..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I can't figure out how to send you a pm.
I have to go and deal with dinner (Son2 has just come home) but I do want these mitts and will happily pay by Paypal just as soon as I figure out how to get details from you.

atb,
M

caswcc

May 5, 2010
kent
I can't figure out how to send you a pm.
I have to go and deal with dinner (Son2 has just come home) but I do want these mitts and will happily pay by Paypal just as soon as I figure out how to get details from you.

atb,
M
OK no probs

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
It's now conversations, not pms, and I cannot see how to start one.
I know it works, I have had four new ones started by other folks today, but I am utterly lost on this.
If you can figure out how to start a conversation with me before I suss it, please do so ?

M

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
I know it works, I have had four new ones started by other folks today, but I am utterly lost on this.
If you can figure out how to start a conversation with me before I suss it, please do so ?

M

Mary,

Click on the persons username, it should open a box that contains "start a conversation" amongst other things.

HTH

Reactions: Toddy

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I've tried that and there's nothing on it for me.
I use the same type of set up on another forum and what you said is how I usually do it, but it's not working for me here.
I don't know if it's a Mod issue or I'm being totally glaikit :oops:
Thanks for the help though :)

M

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight

M

Click on the username or avatar next to the post and the option of starting a conversation appears.
If you want to start a conversation with someone not in a thread you go to "inbox" on the top right of the page and you get the option of starting a conversation. You just need to type in the username of the person you are after and away you go. I've just tried both options and they look to be working fine.... :)

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Again, that's how I usually access it, but I honestly have no 'start a conversation' options on mine.
I'm away to bother Admin.

M

Works same as ROF Toddy, so it's possible the mod privileges might need tweaking, as I also have a Start Conversation button. Also I think the site is probably propagating and will settle with time.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Again, that's how I usually access it, but I honestly have no 'start a conversation' options on mine.
I'm away to bother Admin.

Mary. when you hover your cursor on the envelope in the top right of the page do you not get a drop down box with the recent conversations?

If you do then there's an option there to start a conversation at the bottom of the box

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Mary. when you hover your cursor on the envelope in the top right of the page do you not get a drop down box with the recent conversations?

If you do then there's an option there to start a conversation at the bottom of the box

There is now, but there wasn't when I tried to contact caswcc; Admin fixed it, so it's official, it wasn't me being glaikit :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE