Buffalo Belt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leon-1

Hi guys, I have managed to get some Buffalo hide to make into belts, this one is 44 inches long total length so with a 6 inch (15.2cm) tail the maximum usable length is 38 inch (96.5cm) approx as a belt.

buffalobeltsmallam9.jpg

As you can see it is a very dark brown, the leather itself is very supple (you really need to feel this stuff, it's lovely) and has been hand stitched with 18/3 brown waxed linen. The buckle is an antiqued roller buckle that fits 1.5 inch (37.5mm) belt straps and as such will fit your jeans. The edges of the belt have been sealed by hand.

This belt currently has no holes in it, the buyer can ask me to punch them or they can punch them themselves.

Cost is £30 and then p+p. I will send first or second classed signed for or RMSD dependant upon what you want.

Thanks for looking :)

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
It may look like any old belt (although very well made), but I've bought some of this leather and it is special stuff. If it hasn't sold yet, I'd say it's worth the money.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE