buck collector

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Buckman

Tenderfoot
Oct 5, 2012
manchester
Hi all just joined this forum, hoping to speak to fellow buck collectors , have listed some bucks for sale.
Been a hobby of mine for few years im a member on other forums too.
If any1 requires information etc id be happy to help.

Robbi

Banned
Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Hi and welcome :)

if you could give me some history etc about the smaller buck shown here, i'd be grateful :)

buckx2.jpg

Buckman

Tenderfoot
Oct 5, 2012
manchester
Hi and welcome :)

if you could give me some history etc about the smaller buck shown here, i'd be grateful :)

buckx2.jpg

Mite be wrong but i believe this is a china made buck model.
Not clued up on these , should be able to get some more info on this for you soon.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
I took the liberty 'cause i realy liked it :D

so far the only suggestion is its a modified 'Battling Bucks' limited edition made in Taiwan for Walmart

Buckman

Tenderfoot
Oct 5, 2012
manchester
I took the liberty 'cause i realy liked it :D

so far the only suggestion is its a modified 'Battling Bucks' limited edition made in Taiwan for Walmart
I personally stick to the USA made bucks .i could tell it was china made but thats all i knew on that 1 :)

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
wouldn't like to say but if its the same one they are talking about

its been heavily modified which devalues it as a collectors piece

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Here is an original for sale in the states

they seem to go for between $40-50 in original condition - modified your only going to get a fraction of that

Robbi

Banned
Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
thanks for that Corso, i actually bought it as "the rarer 3.5' " version of the 7' blade......maybe i was conned...dunno...it's a great little knife though :)

Robbi

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE