BUCK ''184'' Buckmaster Survival knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Hi, I'm selling this BUCK 184 Buckmaster Survival Knife,it's in Exellent Condition,But it has been Sharpened.And the 2 Black Pouches are not the Original one's.

I'm selling it for £300 with postage
All payments via PayPal
Over 18's Only and UK Buyer's

Sorry about the quality of the picture,It really doesn't do the condition of the knife justice.
And the smears on the blade are just oil.
And this is also on the Bladeforums site

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2013
middlesex
Hi Forest fella, Knife arrived this morning cant believe how quick you got it to me, excellent. Very pleased with it, in excellent condition, so good puts me off using it. I will also over time build up a survival kit to go in the handle and pouches. If you have or hear of any original parts please let me know inc the original pouches with Buck on them "anal I know". This knife brings back memories from when I was a kid when I had a naff copy which looked the part but wasn't a patch on the original.
Also as you may have noticed from my posts/join date I'm a newbie to the bushcraft forum or any in fact, never been on one before so apologies all...

Cheers Andy (Drewcraft)

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Hi, I've had a look through my survival bits&bobs and I've found a plastic capsule that will fit in the knife handle,and I've put a small ferro-rod in, and a small fishing kit but no hooks sorry,some wire and a piece of mirror paper. Just to get you started.
and I will try and get that in the post tomorrow
cheers

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2013
middlesex
Hi, Thank you, much appreciated and very thoughtful. I forgot to mention in my last message about the print outs, a lot of info and history about the knife.
Thanks again and I will look forward to the bits and bobs arriving.
Cheers
Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE