Bubble dome greenhouse

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Yes they are vents. It's huge! Quite easy to erect but could have done with a flat area and another set of hands . Would have gone up in much less than the hour it took me alone!.

Winnet

Forager
Oct 5, 2011
Aberdeen
This makes me feel guilty that I have a bug garden and greenhouse that I don't use for anything.....

G

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
I wish I had the room for a proper one but sadly I'm struggling to fit this one in!
Time to get cracking and use yours Winnet. Food is going to go up in price and lot. Everyone should try and grow as much as they can.
I'm looking at the comming resession and ways I can ease it for myself as much as possible. I can't see us getting back to normal for several months yet.

Reactions: Winnet

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Where did you get that from?
I got it from a seed company. I'm snuggled down now but will give you details tomorrow.
This one is the standard and cost £199. Not cheap! They do a bigger one but honestly I could easily sleep four people in this I reckon!

Reactions: Code 4

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Our food security will not return to any semblance of normal for at least one growing garden cycle.
I know that sounds pessimistic but veg take their own sweet time to grow.
Had by the short and curly's, imports are going to skyrocket in price.

My flower beds will be vegetable beds this summer.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Yes we all need to think about food security following on from this. We are facing a depression and things won't go back to normal for a long time.
I have a lot of canned goods but fresh veg prices are already rising.
I got my greenhouse from pomona fruits.
Facebook.com/Pomona Fruits. Sorry don't do online ordering so can't do a link. I sent a cheque via an order form in a catalogue.
It cost £199 p and p Included . Expensive but I have no way to make a solid base and erect a proper one. With good care it will last me several seasons.
I'm now trying to plan for a different way of living after this. I think just waiting for lockdown to end and think we are going to go back to the normal way of life we had before is wishful thinking.
Many businesses will never recover and will be gone.jobs and goods will be harder to get.everything will be more expensive.
We cannot just go back to how we were. Look at nature and see how it's benifiting from less flights and car use.
I read a news item about how Britain's sisemic activity has lessened since lockdown.
Less air pollution in cities.
There is so much we can learn from this if we care to.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Some changes have been delightful to read.

Apparently, up in northern India, there's been a drastic reduction in air pollution.
So much so that the locals can now see the Himalayan mountains for the first time in their lives.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE