BSA Meteor MK7 Plus Scope Etc

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
SOLD Locally Thanks For All of The InterestLooking to sell my BSA Meteor MK7 due to nowhere to shoot now.

This rifle is in fantastic condition and comes with an AGS 3-9x40 scope and a green gun bag and half a tin of domed pellets, plus a full unopened tin of hollow points for vermin control etc, plus a sound supressor that fits onto the barrel.

This is a .22 version, with a safety catch to prevent accidental firing and is a really sweet weapon. I have the original iron sights in case you want to fire open sights and the scope is really well set up. When I first got this rifle I didn't need to fiddle with the scope, it was already zerod and shoots beautifully.

Every time I get this rifle out to clean or oil it, I fall in love with it again, but I have nowhere to shoot it, so it needs to find a new home.

The cheapest I can find this rifle on its own is £155.99 here http://www.sportsmanguncentre.co.uk/product/114bbdac0e15dc6265502341/BSA+Meteor+MK7/reviews/1//

I'm asking £125.00 for the whole lot, which includes postage, but you will have to pay the paypal fees.

If you want to see a few photos, let me know and I will get some posted on the thread.

Thanks for looking. You must be over 18 to buy this weapon.

Also open to a trade for a good quality Satnav, a tarp and hammock set up for my son or an electric airsoft rifle or a gas airsoft pistol.

Phill

Last edited:

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Ok for all of you who asked, here is the only picture I have at the moment as my camera has gone on the fritz.

Phill

BSAMk7.jpg

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Thanks Salad

I remember buying it from you and how welcoming you and your partner were.

How's things going with you. Hope the family are well.

Phill

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE