Sold Brown Buffalo Standard Issue daypack (1680 ballistic)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
This is Brown Buffalo's take on the classic book bag, with a bunch more features and organisation added, as well as an extra front pocket with more depth. Crucially it slots over the handle of a pull along case and has a slot against your back for a passport, ticket etc.

They cranked these out as a limited edition1680D ballistic nylon with waterproof zippered, a light 420D nylon and this model, which is a 1680D ballistic polyester with waterproof zippers (I don't ever rate zippers as fully waterproof). The front pocket has a decent amount of depth to it and will easily take a waterproof jacket as well as additional kit.

Material: Black Ballistic 1680D polyester, Spacer Mesh back portion.
Size: 470H x 330W x160D (18.5H x 13W x 6.5D).
Capacity: 25 litres ish

Manufacturers blurb:

The Standard Issue is a classic American backpack. Manufactured to modern specifications, the Standard Issue represents the best in American casual while maintaining functional details for its purpose built use.

Features
  • Main zippered opening
  • External zippered accessory pocket with two internal mesh pockets
  • Front accessory pocket
  • Luggage strap built to slide onto your suitcase handle
  • 2 side PET water bottle pockets
  • Tablet pen sleeve
  • Padded laptop sleeve with micro fleece lining, fit tablet or 15.0” (381 mm) laptop
  • Key clip to keep keys visible and secured
  • Laser engraved logo on hypalon material
  • Nylon seatbelt webbing
  • Stash pocket with micro fleece lining, against your back (for a passport, tickets etc).
  • Dimensions 18.5” H x 6.5” D x 13” W (470 mm x 165 mm x 330 mm)
  • Volume 25L

Pictures:
Apologies, it's very hard to photograph this bag and I've probably made that worse by using a black chair as a backdrop.

t0nvh6D.jpg

gJjn6T2.jpg

sQXfbHh.jpg

Ce1AQ8h.jpg

2Gr6xCQ.jpg

Auvwsj3.jpg

Condition:
Excellent condition. I've carried it to work for a couple of weeks and giving it a quick scan over it looks like it's in great nick.

Price:
Cost me around £145 landed, as I recall. I'm asking £75 posted to UK

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE