BRKT Mini Canadian

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
I have a BRKT Mini Canadian that i'd like to trade.

"The Mini-Canadian is a perfect tool for fine cutting tasks like caping. The design stresses maximum edge control. This knife is compact yet very rugged. The finger grooved handle style gives a solid grip in the hand and strategically places the knife for easy work without fatigue. With an overall length of 6 inches and a weight of 2.5 ounces the Mini-Canadian makes a great "every day carry" belt knife. The 2.5 inch blade is the perfect size for small chores all the way up to field dressing medium game. This knife is a mini powerhouse that fits in the palm of your hand.

Construction is full exposed tang. The handle scales are both pinned and epoxied for a lifetime of reliable use."

the Specs:
A-2 Tool Steel
58-60RC
.150 thickness
Blade Length 2.5 inches
overall Length: 6.0 inches
weight 2.5oz

It's a 1st production run with green canvas micarta scales
DSC01996.jpg

Comes with original box and sheath
DSC01994.jpg

Also comes with a custom leather sheath, this was designed for various carry options, back pocket, belt carry or neck carry.
DSC01993.jpg

Also included is a custom kydex sheath again designed for several carry options.

You can pocket or pack carry without any loops
DSC01983.jpg

The holes are spaced for a small teklok (not included)
DSC01988.jpg

but i have included a horizontal carry loop.
DSC01986.jpg

DSC01987.jpg

Theres a 25mm strap clip included which allows it to be attached like this
DSC01989.jpg

DSC01985.jpg

Trade wise im open to offers but i really fancy a Seiko diver watch like a SKX007 or an SKX031

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Certainly is :D
I've got one that's embossed 'Prototype' and it's just such an incredibly useful wee knife :D
Great for wet work, skinning, scraping, food prep, etc....small and discreet too :approve:
cheers,
Toddy

Last edited:

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Still available, I still fancy a Seiko watch but im open to other offers.

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
A decent bivy bag maybe (one with poles ), really want a Seiko diver as i said but try me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE