British Blades down?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tvividr

Nomad
Jan 13, 2004
Norway
www.gjknives.com
All I get is a blank page too. I was going nuts trying to find BB, and now I so glad that I'm not all alone :eek:):
Hope it is only for a very short period, and that there will be no need for this thread getting as long as the BCUK thread on BB :yikes:
I'll just :chill: and wait then.....

Tvividr

Nomad
Jan 13, 2004
Norway
www.gjknives.com
:yikes:
I still can't get inn :shock: , and I haven't even been a bad boy :naughty: man, I'm getting shaky
Anybody have some idea what to do ?
I've cleared all my cookies, deleted all temporary internett pages, restarted the system but nothing helps. All I get is a white page (not even the new BB main page) stating that "the page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable". But that can't be if you already are discussing what would fit up Danzo's bottom :yikes:

ESpy

Settler
Aug 28, 2003
Hampshire
www.britishblades.com
Email me and we'll see what can be sorted out - I suspect it may be your ISP, but we can pick through a Q&A session & sort it out. Trond will also be asking you some of the same questions... ;)

ESpy == PS_Bond if you weren't already aware.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE