British Army MTP Goretex

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Philster

Settler
Jun 8, 2014
Poole, Dorset
Hi Folks
Got some British Army current issue goretex jackets and trousers for sale. They now come in two flavours, lightweight, which is thinner like Paclite goretex, and the regular heavyweight.

First up is a lightweight Jacket. It has armpit zips to keep cool when moving and a fleece inner collar - no hood. Jacket is as new and never used, size is XL 190/110

upload imagem

image upload no registration

SOLD##############

Next is the matching Lightweight Trousers. Full length waterproof zips up both legs so you can get them on over your boots. Size is XL, they are brand spanking new and never worn.

screenshot software

imagehosting
SOLD##############

Finally a regular Goretex Jacket - this is much heavier built than the lightweight. It has a built-in hood which rolls up in the collar and has two chest pockets. Size is 170/104, and it's like new.

free upload

upload images free

sold

Please PM me if interested in any of the items, I'm happy to combine postage to save money.
Cheers
Phil

###I don't seem to be able to edit the thread to "SOLD" so apologies - hopefully a Mod can help me?

Last edited:

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Heavy weight version is a good jacket for faffing around the woods in - it works well as a breathable top but doesn't cost the earth (these are good prices). I use mine with Scouts to avoid holes in more expensive kit when standing near fires or messing about with wood etc.

Re over trousers: I usually take large size in the lighter weight kit but bought XL over trousers so that they go on easily over heavier trousers and outdoor boots - it's worth going up a size IMHO with this model of issue kit. OTs also ok for aforementioned faffing about activities - again, not worried if I go near fires.

Good luck with the sale.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE