British Army MTP Basha Tarp and Dutch Pile Fleece

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Philster

Settler
Jun 8, 2014
Poole, Dorset
Hi Folks
Here are a couple of nice items that I just never use and they are too good to be sat there!
First up is a British Army current issue MTP multicam Basha or Tarp. It's the newest version and bigger than the older DPM and Desert ones. Comes with the stuff sack and is in very good nick - I've used it twice and it looks like new.

picture upload sites

Sold

Next is a Dutch Army Pile Fleece. It is new and unissued but has a small rusty mark on the front from where it was stored (and before I bought it!) - see first pic. It's like the Helly Hansen fleece and I think has a wool content. Size is about 42 chest - google the info in the second pic for the Dutch sizing method. There are two zipped and lined front pockets and thumb holes in the cuffs - toasty!!

picture upload sites

free picture upload
sold

I prefer Paypal for payment, PM for details. First come, first served :)
Cheers
Phil

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I'm withdrawing my interest in this; I've just found out that the Nato size on the label is a 36 - 38 in. chest in long, nowhere near 42 in. and too small for me :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE