British Army ECWS Boots Size 11 M

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AndyD

Settler
Dec 20, 2011
North East England
ECWS BOOTS 003.jpgI have been ordered by the boss to sort out my gear,apparently it's invading the house and multiplying!

So, I've had a sort out and will be listing various items that the boss has deemed surplus to requirements!

I'm offering a pair of the above boots,brand new,worn in the house for 5 mins when I got them,then put away and forgotten about until now,having tried them on again in the house they now appear too tight so they have to go!

I'm looking for £65 plus postage Which I estimate will be around £10,if it's any less I'll refund the difference,if it's anymore I'll cover it.

Regards,
AndyECWS BOOTS 002.jpgECWS BOOTS 004.jpgECWS BOOTS 001.jpg

Last edited:

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Bloody good price, my wife paid that for an issued pair last month, if they were a 10m I would have them as spares for when mine die.

Modchop

Oct 17, 2013
Shropshire
I'm a size 11 (UK) but I have a reasonably wide foot, if I thought they'd fit I'd buy them off you in a heartbeat.

How do British Army sizes translate into civvie equivalents?

AndyD

Settler
Dec 20, 2011
North East England
They're an 11 medium.
To me they're a little tight across the foot.
Then again,i differ between an 11 or 12 depending on the maker!

Sorry I can't be of more help!

Modchop

Oct 17, 2013
Shropshire
These boots duly arrived well packaged a couple of days later and are just as described, a stonking pair of boots for the money! goodjob

Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE