Brew kit

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
I have tea bags and cuppa soups in a zip lock bag ,zip lock bags nice and light and pretty waterproof

Jason

3bears

Settler
Jun 28, 2010
Anglesey, North Wales
i just tend to used the hot chocolate shots (they are something like 5 for a £1 in Morrisons), just add water and they are good to go, so I just stuff a couple down the side of my billy

i've got a mate who uses a small tobacco tin as it has a rubber seal on the lid if that helps?

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
I use bulk pill/tablet containers of various sizes depending on how long I'm going to be out. For several-day outings a coffee or baby milk can with a plastic lid is good.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
When I was still on my own hiking then I just small zip lock bags and tubes of sweetened condensed milk. These days car camping I have a big waterproof tub with smaller tubs inside for fresh and instant coffee, tea, cocoa, sugar, sweetened milk and cup a soups.

zeBarOOn

Forager
Mar 22, 2010
Southampton
www.shroos.com
Just some zip lock bags into a little dry bag. I tend to carry powdered milk and have gotten used to the taste of the powdered stuff in tea...

I might try the 1 sachet stuff that a lot of people have recommended.

Lee Wright

Forager
Mar 9, 2009
Nottingham
Mine lives inside my vargo mug along with hobo stove, windshield, lynx stove, small meths bottle and teaspoon in a little drawstring mesh bag.

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
My wife likes peanut butter, and I use the containers it comes in to store all sorts of things. Tea, coffee, sugar, chocolate powder, custard powder, cous-cous, dehydrated potato, dehydrated anything really.

They're a perfect fit in my smaller mugs which is a bonus. I bent the handle of a teaspoon so that it would fit in one of the containers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE