BRESSER Binoculars - 10x50 £14.99

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I bought a few pairs last time round and thought they were great. But they went out of alignment and started seeing double in less than a couple of months, absolute cack.

All of them? my pair is great no problems at all (two years old I think); very strange and good reviews elsewhere:confused:

All of them? my pair is great no problems at all (two years old I think); very strange and good reviews elsewhere:confused:

Ist pair went squint in less than a week, the other two pairs over the next two months.

What I have found with Liddles and check for yourself, they often list one "item" and actually when you go to buy the "item" there are several different types in the box/shelf/table, all of possibly differing qualities.

For example, I have a superbright single LED head torch from there that I bought around 2001-2 and in the same box they were selling headtorches that looked the same but had bulbs instead of LEDs. Now the head torch is bril, it's the best head torch I've ever owned and I still have it and use it(much better than any petzle I own), but if I had bought two or three without checking, then they may have been different.

I love Liddles stuff but sometimes everything is not as it first appears and you need to check and see if you really are getting a bargain or not.

WS

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Lession there for all, make sure they are the Bresser brand and open them up before you buy.

The baked beans and saus have a proven track record for quality though IMHO, so no need to open them.

Lasse

Nomad
Aug 17, 2007
Belgium
I've got some of the bino's, use them occasionally watching birds etc and happy so far :)
I did unpack and check the ones I bought though, never a bad idea...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE