Brecklands Wild Camp

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
I went out for another wild camp this weekend. Decided to make another short video, instead of doing a write up. This video is half the length of my last one, lots gots chopped in the edit! It's ASMR, no talking or music. I find I kinda like it that way. Anyways.... hope you enjoy.

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
I went out for another wild camp this weekend. Decided to make another short video, instead of doing a write up. This video is half the length of my last one, lots gots chopped in the edit! It's ASMR, no talking or music. I find I kinda like it that way. Anyways.... hope you enjoy.

thank you. i really enjoyed that. something really struck whilst watching and that was the pace of everything. there was no rush even with the food and coffee. i thought of the billions of people tearing around and going nowhere. They would do well to slow down , breathe and just be present. Thank again x

Reactions: Toddy and Van-Wild

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
thank you. i really enjoyed that. something really struck whilst watching and that was the pace of everything. there was no rush even with the food and coffee. i thought of the billions of people tearing around and going nowhere. They would do well to slow down , breathe and just be present. Thank again x
Thank you for your kind words! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I'm not a film maker, just filmed it as I went! I don't make videos very often, only when the mood takes me!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
That was a most enjoyably peaceful film :)
Totally embraced the 'chill out asap' ethos :cool:

Thank you for sharing, and taking the time to make and post.

M

Reactions: Van-Wild

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE