Brand NEw SASS Dutch Army Goretex Liner For Sale - £20

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

zen

Tenderfoot
Aug 13, 2004
Dorset
Never used this as it didn't fit in my M65 too well.

It's an XL & standard length. I originally paid £24:99 + post, but I'll take £20 and I'll pay the post (within UK).

"This new GORETEX® garment with its fast wicking PERTEX® lining will help keep you dry, warm, comfortable, even safe and fully functioning. Foul weather? Just wear the Goretex® liner underneath your Outer Jacket. Yet when not needed it is compact enough to be carried in a SAS smock pocket! Designed as a button-in liner for the Dutch Forces’ Parka, SASS have added front buttons, so can be worn underneath any type of smock/jacket as an independant clothing layer. The Dutch Forces wanted weather protection without the weight, bulk, shine, rustle and easily damaged outer jacket, and the problems of a permanently sewn-in liner. New unissued, supplied to SASS in original manufacturer’s boxes."

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE