Brand new Danner Boots

M

Mungo

Danner Blackhawk II boots, brand spanking new. Only worn for one four hour shift and went back in the box and have been sitting under the stairs for the last few weeks.

Always wanted a pair of Danners since I was a sprog, but to my dismay I prefer my old battered Lowa's, so I ended up getting them resoled. Now I'm getting moaned at by the other half that they're taking up space so they have to go.

They're a size 13 US / 12.5 UK, which I'd say comes up about the same lengthwise as a pair of size 12 UK Magnums but just a tad narrower.

They're goretex lined, vibram soled e.t.c e.t.c., check them out on the Danner website here;

http://www.danner.com/product/uniform/duty/blackhawk+ii+6%27'.do

These boots cost me a stack, I ordered them from the States as this model isn't imported into Europe. And I managed to get stung by customs for import duty, which was nice. I'm not going to say how much they cost me, because it's not a happy happy joy joy thought.

Here's the best bit. I'm getting moaned at all the time, plus I'm resigned to the fact I'm a lazy git and they'll probably end their days still in the box under the stairs, so anyone got anything interesting lying around ?

Jambo

Forager
Jul 21, 2007
U.K.
Hi,

Can the person who PM'd me about these boots please PM me on this username. I've been having problems logging onto the site for a while now and have been unable to get onto the forum, hence the new username. Still having problems with this username too, so you'd best make it quick while I can still log on !

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE