Boy Scouts USA getting eaten alive

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Winnet

Forager
Oct 5, 2011
Aberdeen
I think it should be pointed out that 1976 was only ventures. It was 1991 for all other sections - I remember it happening though had to look up the date. (I knew ‘76 wasn’t right for scouts as I wasn’t born then)
Valid point, 1991 is probably appropriate considering it Ventures were a small subset of Scouting.

G

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
My local group had no ventures so being of the '72/'73 birth year by the time I was in scouting they were not mixed. Indeed I was an adult when I remember it on the news. I seem to recall it in the news that a boy was in the GG group some time after the mixed scouting across all sections. Is it really single gender even now?

Winnet

Forager
Oct 5, 2011
Aberdeen
The Girl Guides is still single sex, not sure about their stance on transgender girls though. I know for a fact that we had two transgender boys in a group I was a leader at, thinking about it, we had a wide range of youths in that group.

G

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: CLEM

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE