Bowl carving tools and techniques

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

overclocker_kris

Tenderfoot
Oct 13, 2014
staines
www.youtube.com
i Had quite a few people asking me about the tools i use on some of the bowls i carve so i made a video showing what i use. its quite a long video so be warned, but if you are just getting in to carving i would like to think it would be quite helpful.

hope you enjoy.

[video=youtube;EZorE8xjP1c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZorE8xjP1c[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 18, 2012
West Wales
Hi Kris hope I havent doubled up this post just started using this forum after couple of years break. Recently watched your videos , awesome job on the roundhouse. Hope your girlfriend recovers soon. Recognized the harbour in one of the video s my boys still live there lol and i,m not far. I ve done a similar project for several years but run into certain planning issues ( same council ) and learnt a lot :-( !! Anyhows if you ever need a hand for a day or two, or just fancy a chat about local issues or resources i'd be happy to help.

MM

overclocker_kris

Tenderfoot
Oct 13, 2014
staines
www.youtube.com
Hi Kris hope I havent doubled up this post just started using this forum after couple of years break. Recently watched your videos , awesome job on the roundhouse. Hope your girlfriend recovers soon. Recognized the harbour in one of the video s my boys still live there lol and i,m not far. I ve done a similar project for several years but run into certain planning issues ( same council ) and learnt a lot :-( !! Anyhows if you ever need a hand for a day or two, or just fancy a chat about local issues or resources i'd be happy to help.

MM

Hi, I'm about to head out to price up some work, but i would love to hear about your project and some of the problems you had. Maybe i can send you a PM soon?

glad you are enjoying the videos, we are planning to go through the planning system at some point. there is now the policy 52 sustainable living policy and we would be working with that.

kris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE