BOTH KNIVES TRADED. Hand built WS Dartmoor Knife and Boker Bushcrafter.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
Hi.

Putting these up for swaps before I sell them to see if it will help any one out.

First up is a Hand Built Wilkinson Sword Dartmoor knife. The blade is an Original Wilkinson Sword Dartmoor and so is the rubber handle. The guard and fixing bolt have been machined and fitted. The handle is still removable and there is a survival tube inside.
All fits together the same as the original. The Dartmoor was intend as a survival knife, initially the design was by Ray Mears but Wilkinson Sword added their tweeks. This would make an ideal camp knife that you can use hard and put through some abuse.

P1010569.jpg

P1010570_zps2684cbf7.jpg

P1010572_zps92caa2e5.jpg

P1010571.jpg

P1010575.jpg

Its incredibly sharp (Around 60rc) and so are the saw teeth on the spine, Its probably tougher than the original. Comes with a basic nylon DPM sheath for protection.

NOW ALSO FOR SALE IN THE CLASSIFIEDS.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next is a Boker Plus Bushcrafter. Great for beginners or someone wanting to try out bush crafting. Comes in box with leather sheath etc.

P1010577.jpg

P1010578.jpg

P1010580.jpg

Swaps wise I would look at other blades/folding knives, watches, jackets etc.

BOTH KNIVES TRADED.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I don't need that knife....I don't need that knife....I don't need that knife....aaaaargh that knife needs me ! :D

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
Not heard back from the member who was interested in the Boker Bushcrafter so that's back up for swaps.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
There's medium double layer snugpak /westwinds a large RAB , l and XL paramo & XL flying jacket? Vintage rucksack perhaps? A large commandos issue Bergen possibly....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE