BorealMountain Anoraks

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Kav

Nomad
Mar 28, 2021
452
364
72
California
I didn’t find earlier posts, so a short review. This is a Canadian
Outfit in Quebec. They make superb gear! I just received their waxed canvas poncho with storm clouds rolling in for a test. It wasn’t inexpensive$299 USD delivered. But that’s five ripstop
GI copies that Last a few seasons
At best.
I’m ignorant of any shipping/ customs breaks with commonwealth members?
The service and product are superb!
 
They are milspec not issue. Thy do share my complaint, that daily use will see a high casualty rate.
We are in a record breaking storm system Nationwide and here in California. My town, Thousand Oaks measured 50 MPH winds. Rain and scattered hail and a blizzard warning near the Tejon Pass. My nephew nearby woke to a foot of snow at its base. We have snow at 1400’ covering the Chumash landmark mount Topa Topa.
My poncho has given yoeman service. I can tell you being pelted by hail on waxed canvas vs ripstop is a far more pleasant experience.
Sometimes a three figure poncho
IS as justified as a three figure knife.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE