Boreal shirt pattern

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Does anyone have a printable pattern (or a link for one) for a blanket / boreal shirt that I could use?

Thanks

Andy

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Thank you...but i'm specifically after a ready made pattern as the wife has said she won't make me one without!

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Just watched the second vidoe in full and saw the pattern...now ordered and keen to make it myself!! Thank you Mesquite!

stevec

Oct 30, 2003
Sheffield
There was a set of patterns that was sent round a while back. I think Toddy organised it. Still have mine somewhere.
Good luck with making it

Reactions: swotty

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
I have a pattern, sorry to whoever it was gave me it, it wasn't part of the ones doing the rounds, it's in brown paper format all cut for a large, obviously adaptable, pm me if you are interested in borrowing it, my 'seamstress' is going through some bad times so I haven't asked her yet.

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Mr John Fenna of this parish is a source of excellent information about DIY clothing. If you contact him I'm sure he'll be able to help.

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Thank you for your advice and offers chaps. I have ordered the pattern recommended in one of the above videos. If its not suitable I will drop Bopdude a pm to borrow his pattern.
Thanks again all

Sent from Somerset using magic

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE