Books For Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
A few books for sale – all prices include postage to UK mainland - postage discounts for multiple purchases.

The Zombie Survival Guide [max brooks] ‘Complete protection from the living dead’ Excellent condition. £7 SOLD

The Pacific [Hugh Ambrose] Good condition – some creases to the spine. £7

The World Guide to Whisky Hardback – Large heavy Book [Michael Jackson] £10

Field naturalists Library – Wild Flowers of Britain and Europe [Andrew Branson]. £6

Under the Dome [Stephen King] Good condition – some creases to the spine £7

Long Way Down [Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman] Hardback rrp £20. £8

The Goodlife - Panning for gold [Dorian Amos] 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] book in the story of a couple from the UK who sold up and moved to Yukon territory. £7 like new

The Little Book of Whittling [Chris Lubkemann] like new £8

Nazism and German Society 1933-1945 [David F Crew ed] [please note i'm not a Nazi - just read this out of interest!] very good condition £8

The Search for Lee Harvey Oswald - A comprehensive Photographic record [Robert J. Groden] hardback large book. Good overall condition with the exception of some scribbling [my 5 year old daughter not me!] on the front dust cover. £12

The international Encyclopedia of shooting - hardback large heavy book - very good condition £10

Regards
max

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE