Bodmin moor. trip.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
D

darren

the leader of my expedition organiser has come up with an evening on bodmin moor. but he isnt telling us what we'll be doing. all we know is that we are being dropped on bodmin moor and we have to follow instructions. we arent allowed a tent only cooker, sleeping bag and rucksack ow and water proofs. any skills etc u think might help, get us across bodmin moor with out being eaten by the beast of bodmin :D much apreciated.
darren

bilko

Settler
May 16, 2005
SE london
darren said:
the leader of my expedition organiser has come up with an evening on bodmin moor. but he isnt telling us what we'll be doing. all we know is that we are being dropped on bodmin moor and we have to follow instructions. we arent allowed a tent only cooker, sleeping bag and rucksack ow and water proofs. any skills etc u think might help, get us across bodmin moor with out being eaten by the beast of bodmin :D much apreciated.
darren
Stick a few mars bars in your pocket, Take a compass and your mobile. A hat ( beanie ) , whistle, edc, headlampand a tune in your head. Oh and eat a big meal a few hours earlier.
Most important is a GSOH :D
I don't know realy but have fun and keep us posted.

Cap'n Badger

Maker
Jul 18, 2006
Port o' Cardiff
Put all yer gear in yer berg' in 3 bin bags...you can use them as shelter or bivi's.....also agree wi' the mars bar trick......(blocks o' jelly are good an' all).. :rolleyes: ....

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Cap'n Badger said:
Put all yer gear in yer berg' in 3 bin bags...you can use them as shelter or bivi's.....also agree wi' the mars bar trick......(blocks o' jelly are good an' all).. :rolleyes: ....

Wierd, I only heard about this yesterday from a guy who did some hill work on the Brecon Beacons. I thought he was talking rubbish, but obviously not.

What flavour do you go for Cap'n, I don't remember seeing a rum version!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE