Bob Terzuola - Gryphon Knives M10 Utility

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

threetree

Forager
Aug 22, 2011
lancashire
Gryphon Knives M10 Utility/Boot Knife - VG-10 Blade w/DLC Black Finish - Black Boltaron Mike Sastre River City Sheath

Brand new - never been used to cut anything.

£75 sold

A fantastic bargain for such a quality knife.

[

Since Bob Terzuola, , first showed me his prototype for what we would later dub the M-10, I was thrilled by its straight-forward design. I believed then, and still do, that it's the finest fixed blade knife in its size range. The M-10 falls into that just right category of being large enough to accomplish most tasks, yet small enough to be carried with ease. The handle fits your hand perfectly, whichever grip you choose. It's obvious that fixed blade knives, by their very nature, are stronger and safer than folding knives. The full tang blade is given a black DLC (Diamond Like Coating) coating to reduce glare and for extra blade protection in harsh environments. The indestructible handle is made from DuPont Zytel, which is checkered to give you a positive gripping surface.

So many good knives are limited by the inadequacies of their sheaths. I'm a firm believer that a sheath should not only protect the knife from loss and the elements, but it should also protect its owner. One more factor to consider is how comfortable is it to carry, and how reliably can it be deployed under stress. This quest has led me to the best sheath makers available, and we've teamed up with three of the best in the business.

The sheath for this version is made by Mike Sastre River City sheath, and they're using .080 Boltaron (PVC Rigid Plastic) for the sheath. Each Mike Sastre River City sheath is built by hand, and not the normal "cookie cutter" sheaths you see elsewhere. The quality is top-notch.

Easy to carry, and quick to deploy, the M-10 in its Mike Sastre River City sheath attaches to your belt. Should you prefer to attach to a harness or pack, you can lash directly onto your gear. Given all of these features, or better yet, get one in your hand and you'll see why the Gryphon M-10 is still my personal favorite!

Features:
Category End Use: Tactical/Survival/Field Utility
Blade Steel: VG-10
Blade Finish: DLC (Diamond Like Coating)
Handle Material: Black Zytel
Blade Length: 4"
Length Overall: 8 1/2"
Blade Thickness: 3/16"
Weight, Knife: 4.2 oz. (119 g)
Sheath Material: .080" Boltaron
Weight, Sheath: 2.1 oz. (60 g)

I will post the knife by special next day delivery (it will need to be signed for).

Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to grab a bargain today.

Thanks for looking

All the best

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE