BNWT Paramo Pajaro XXL

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Badger74

Jun 10, 2008
Ex Leeds, now Killala
For Sale

Brand New With the Tags still attached, Paramo Pajaro Jacket, Size XXL in Moss Green. £180 post and paypal fees included. Post will be from Ireland and WILL take at least 4 days.

Paramo description here http://www.paramo-clothing.com/en-gb/explore-range/product/?pk=26B71132-849D-4AA3-B7BB-72818DC1F204

It has only been out of the bag and tried on the once. It did then fall on the floor and the collect some dog and cat hairs which I have endeavoured to remove, but it had a bit of static and there may still be some on that I missed.

Why am I selling a new Paramo jacket; I ended up with two. I live in Ireland and bought it mail order to deliver to a UK address to co-inside with my visit there before Christmas. Needless to say, my careful planning didn't work out and it didn't arrive in time so I bought another and returned home. It arrived in the New Year and as I was unable to sort out a return, it was forwarded by my mum to me here in Ireland. I did consider putting it away, but I need to recoup some of the cost to go into my house project.

20160117_123053 by chrstphrferg, on Flickr

20160117_123140 by chrstphrferg, on Flickr

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Looked at one the other week and really like it. Mmmm, might have a serious think about this. Shame it's not with your mum as I could have tried it on for size.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE